The Honor X8 is the latest smartphone model from a Chinese company. The latest Honor Android phone has a 90Hz display and quad cameras on the back. The Honor X8 includes a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 octa-core processor and 6GB of RAM.
Honor X8 also comes with Honor’s exclusive Honor RAM Turbo technology, which uses free storage to dramatically expand RAM capacity. The Honor X8’s other notable features include a 7.45mm thin body and 22.5W quick charging. With a 10-minute charge, the phone is rated to provide up to three hours of video playback.
Honor X8 specifications
- The Honor X8 has a 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,388 pixels) display with a 19.9:9 aspect ratio and a 90Hz refresh rate,
- Honor X8 runs on Magic UI 4.2 based on Android 11.
- The Snapdragon 680 SoC, together with the Adreno 610 GPU and 6GB of RAM, power the phone.
- There’s a 64-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens, as well as a 5-megapixel wide-angle shooter, in the quad rear camera arrangement.
- A depth sensor and a macro shooter are also included in the back camera configuration.
- The Honor X8 has a 16-megapixel front-facing selfie camera with an f/2.45 lens for selfies and video chats.
- Honor X8 has onboard storage of 128GB.
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac,
- Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS
- USB Type-C connector are among the connectivity possibilities.
- Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor are among the sensors on board.
- Honor X8 mobile phone also has a fingerprint sensor on the side.